Am I successful? What defines success? I am successful in that I am surviving everyday. Success to me means excelling in life. I am not where I would like to be, but I am working hard to get there everyday. I could be in a lot worse place. That's one of the reasons I decided to go back to school after graduating 20 years ago. I felt that I needed to improve my education in order to compete with other people for jobs.
Success is when you are good at what you do. Successful people are people who take chances in life. That is the only way to advance forward. You will fail in most things that you attempt, but the important thing is to keep going and not give up. Perseverance is the key to success. If inventors stopped the first time that they had a great idea that didn't work imagine how different the world would be. It is only through repeated trial and error that they eventually find the right formula. Being successful means being at a place where you are content.
No comments:
Post a Comment